In the context of the real estate price in Vietnam is increasing constantly and pretty higher than the average income, especially in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City. Owning a house to live and work in this city is a difficult thing, for the local and foreigners. Therefore, looking for apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam is the top choice of foreigners.
But to choose a cheap apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City is not that easy, so renters should consider all the factors below so they can choose a suitable apartment on the budget.
1. Financial ability
Before deciding to find apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam, renters should calculate their ability to pay, especially when they need supports from the banks for holding a deposit or paying monthly rent. With the current interest rates of banks, the shorter the borrowed time, the higher the interest. Therefore, you need to consider carefully before choosing an apartment for rent Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam with your financial ability so you can avoid losing money.
2. Learning detail information
Renters can learn the information of some apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam on the market through websites of real estate sector, or specific magazines… After that, you need to visit in person directly these projects to know more information such as prices, quality as well as applications, the payment procedure, and other promotions.
Another important thing that you cannot skip when looking for apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam is the information of numbers of partners and contribution. Renters should meet each partner in person to choose the one with the best discount amount and preferential policies.
3. Apartment fees and applications/ services
Fees for living in an apartment are also an issue that renters need to know clearly and carefully consider before final decision: what are those fees attached to your apartment? How much do you have to pay monthly? Is it reasonable and acceptable?
In addition, when you find an apartment for rent short term in Ho Chi Minh, you need to care about other public services such as parking lot, public places, the number of elevators and some other applications.
4. Locations, feng shui, environment, and resident community
– Locations: cheap apartments in Ho Chi Minh City are hardly in the central locations. However, some social housing projects are not far away from the center of Tan Phu or Binh Thanh ward… which are reasonable choices for foreigners.
– Traffic issues in the location of the apartment are also something to think of: is the way convenient for you? Would it flood in case of tide or rainy season? Applications surrounding the apartment such as supermarkets, center malls, schools, hospitals… are important, too.
– Feng Shui: if you are a person who cares about Feng Shui, you need to consider the Condominium’s direction and the direction of the apartment…
I hope this article will help you in deciding your dream apartment when living in Ho Chi Minh city. If you need any help from a local expertise with free searching services (only landlord have to pay) feel free to contact us. Here is some listing for you:
- Apartment for rent in District 2 (Thao Dien).
- Apartment for rent in District 4.
- Apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Masteri Thao Dien for rent.